Preston Center of Compassion is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization that welcomes donations to help provide direct services to help families in need. Making a donation will help us continue to provide quality services and programs
Preston Center of Compassion, with YOUR help, would like to offer financial aid and scholarships to children and families in need.
A donation of:
- $100 will help support a young person in our after-school instructional Program.
- $225 will help support a young person for a one week scholarship to our PCC Summer Recreational Program.
- $240 will support a young person to come to PCC every day for tutoring & hw help.
- $500 will support snacks for an entire year for our Big sister mentoring Program.
- $1500 will sponsor a young person for a seven-week scholarship to our PCC Summer Recreational Program.
Any amount will help! All donations are tax deductible. Perhaps, consider volunteering with your time and talents! Your contribution will have a lasting effect on people’s lives!
Donate By Mail:
Donations can be mailed to
PCC, 2780 Schurz Ave., Bronx, NY 10465.
Call 718-892-8977 for more information.
To Donate Online:
Click on the Donate button below to make a secure online donation through PayPal.
- With your time and talents – Please consider Volunteering at PCC!
- PCC Programs and activities could use many volunteers.
- Please call if you are interested in volunteering, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org